1. Embrace Time Abundance: give more time to what you need to get done.
2. Create the Opening: say no to say yes.
3. Relish the Space Between things: schedule a “DO NOTHING,” time.
4. Disengage from Clock Combat: be clock/watch/time free for a day.
5. Invite flow into your life: engage in activities that make you forget time.
6. Eat Mindfully: Nutrition and slow bites.
7. Use your tools: let the call go to voicemail, helps you regain your center.
8. Switch your cell phone: turn it off.
9. When a window closes, a door opens: Close things that distract you…only focus on one project at a time to be more effective and successful.
10. Captain your ship: decide to visit other areas in your life, new things bring simple pleasure.
11. Redefine the value of leisure: get rest will rejuvenate your efforts.
12. Rekindle childhood dreams: pursue something you’ve always wanted to do, see or experience.
13. Adhere to the rule of FULL: instead of ½ day take a full day to enjoy.
14. Take an adult size time out: Be gadget free and reconnect to people.
15. Change your routine: will raise your awareness and creates a new sense of place.
16. Thirty Minutes outdoors: Vit D even through the clouds, stress reliever.
17. Surround yourself with beauty: aromatherapy, soothing music, and candles, stimulate your senses.
18. Get Moving: Stairs not elevators, walk not ride, park further out, keep up your cardio and improve your circulation.
19. Take small steps: helps reduce procrastinations, reduces being overwhelmed, and increases accomplishments and increases confidence.
20. Don’t sweat the small stuff: Focus on what you can do and now what you can, focus on what you have and now what you don’t have etc…
21. Savor your day: You choose how to spend your day and time doing what you want to do, starting with your attitude.