- Attitude: Make a decision to be happy.Take out the trash in your mind and heart and fill it with Good
Ask for forgiveness and Forgive Others
Be willing to make changes
Lower your expectations on others and yourself
Re-evaluate your priorities
Take better care of yourself to be able to care of others
Limit your activities
Be Active in each or your family’s life
Be able to ask for help
Make time for yourself
Make Better Choices
Listen, Think, then Speak
Don’t Give Up
Love and Give without Expectation
Here are some Tips for Making New Years Resolutions ~
- Start with setting your Resolutions NOT above and beyond your personal means.
- Make Long Term Resolutions and Short Term Resolutions.
- Be careful of the same Resolutions! Be cautious, evaluate if it is a tool for encouragement of a need for change.
- Journal it. Great for looking back at all your accomplishments.
- Share with family and friends for support and accountability.
REWARD YOURSELF for ALL EFFORTS
Enjoy the little things and enjoy each step you take with all of your New Year Resolutions!