Just wanted to share some yummy foods that are said to bring much good luck with the new year!
(The internet suggested most of the same things so I took the most mentioned and shared them with you.) 🙂
- The famous Black Eyed Peas-Prosperity
- Buttered Bread-Absence of hunger.
- Noodles/grains-Long life and abundance of respectivity.
- Greens…Cabbage, collard greens, spinach etc..-financial ease.
- Pork (bacon)-Helps enable one to embrace the challenges and adventures of the upcoming year.
- Cornbread-Prosperity and good living.
- Fish-An abundance of full life.
- Rounded desserts-Old has passed and there is a new promise of freshness.
If you didn’t get to eat anything for good luck on New Year’s, no worries. Get something yummy soon and remember that God supplies all of our needs. (Phil 4:19.)
Enjoy your food and enjoy life!