Outdoor is just as rewarding as the indoor when it comes to Deep Cleaning!
Here are some recommendations:
- Clean out your gutters.
- Examine all exterior for damages. Wiring, windows, piping, paneling, decking, patio furniture etc…make a list and have items repaired right away. Small fixes now can save you a major expense or major damage.
- Clean patio furniture and chairs.
- Remove old potting plants, dead leaves and items that need to be trashed. Replace with new plants that are colorful, especially the entrance.
- Weed front and back yard. Fertilize with a weed and feed and then water yard.
- Add fresh mulch to flowerbeds, tree areas and shrubs.
- Trim trees, bushes and shrubbery.
- Replace light bulbs or outside light sources.
- Clean or replace doormats.
- Clean any glass that you can reach. Allow the sun in!
- Clean out your garbage cans, birdbaths, grills etc…
- Sweep entrances, driveways and sidewalks.
- Hand a current décor on your door or place in your yard.
- Clean out your cars. Wash and wax for a maximum clean.
- For those that have a pool, or hot tub, or a pond, or other places, clean as usual.
Make some tea and brownies and enjoy the outdoors!