Need help getting started? Here are the top 2 things that will get things going!
- Make a plan of action
- Decide what you want to do and make a list.
- Decide what order you want to do the things listed.
- Male a list of things you will need…cleaning supplies, bins, tools, trash bags, etc…
- Decide on a day, time and time limit.
- Decide on a reward.
- Have a family discussion so that everyone can be on the same page. See how they can help and possibly learn a new life skill.
- Clear the items not necessary.
- Remove trash and items that are broken.
- Gather your supplies!
- All cleaners, including rags, paper towels, micro-rags, and dusters.
- Gather tools-vacuum cleaner, mop, broom and duster
- Bags/bins..trash bags, assorted zip locks bags, assorted storage bins and labels.
One area at a time!
One room at a time!
Once project at a time!
Get started and know that every time you Spring Clean you refresh and renew your home!